Thursday, February 23, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham

What you will need:


1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
*Eggs 
2 Tablespoons of prepared Pesto (I made my own)
2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
**Thin slices of Prosciutto 
*Whole Wheat English Muffins
Slices of jarred Roasted Red Peppers to taste
Cheese(optional)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

*Depends on how many sandwiches you want to make
**You can use Ham or Cooked Canadian Bacon  

Make It:

Poach the eggs. In a small bowl, mix together the pesto and yogurt until smooth and combined. Toast the English muffins.

Assemble your sandwich. Put the prosciutto, red peppers, and eggs on the muffin halves. Add salt, pepper, and pesto mixture.

***I put my sandwiches in the oven for a little while to melt the cheese

My items for Homemade Pesto


Toasting Pine nuts


Poached Eggs with Roasted Peppers


Green Eggs and Ham ready to be Enjoyed


Feel free to play around with the ingredients and make it your own

No comments:

Post a Comment