Monday, February 20, 2012

Tofu Potato Salad Review

 CLICK FOR RECIPE!!!

Review:

The time that I tried this recipe it was very good and something different from the things that I normally eat. I thought the steps were easy to follow and relatively easy to prepare. I'm not a big fan of Tofu and that's why this meal surprised me on how good it was. You can do all the other steps while the potatoes are cooking.

With the version that I made I substituted the Spicy Brown Mustard with Dijon Mustard (mainly because I already had some in the fridge), I would recommend sticking with the Spicy Mustard. One more thing, be careful with the lemon, I added a little too much due to not measuring, but nothing too bad.

I like my food a little spicy so I added ground cayenne pepper to give it a kick. I also used grocery store garlic bread, turned out awesome overall. I will definitely be making this again.


Items blended

Pan Fried Tofu

All the items together and ready to be chilled

Tofu Potato Salad ready to be Enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment